THURSDAY 15, December 2016
13.50 — Session 1, Room CE3/20d
- Next Best View Planning for Object Recognition in Mobile Robotics
Christopher Mcgreavy, Lars Kunze and Nick Hawes.
- The use of Data Packets in a Behaviour Network to improve the Action Selection Mechanism
Brian Peach and Peter Robinson.
- Have a Little Patience: Let Planners Play Cards
Rabia Jilani, Andrew Crampton, Diane Kitchin and Mauro Vallati.
- Factorised Contingency Planning
Bram Ridder, Michael Cashmore, Derek Long, Maria Fox and Daniele Magazzeni.
15.20 — Coffee Break
15.50 — Session 2, Room CE3/20d
- The SimplyfAI Project: Using AI Planning in Urban Traffic Management or If at First the Representation Does not Work, Try, Try and Try and Again
Lee Mccluskey and Mauro Vallati.
- A Verified Decision Procedure for Pseudo-Boolean Formulas
Tobias Philipp and Anna Tigunova.
- Towards The Integration of Model Predictive Control into an AI Planning Framework
Falilat Jimoh and Lee Mccluskey.
- Pattern Based Temporal Inference In Forward Search Temporal Planning
Atif Talukdar, Maria Fox and Derek Long.
18.30 — Dinner
FRIDAY 16, December 2016
09.15 — Invited Talk: Emeritus Prof. Keith Clark, Room HWG/05
10.10 — Coffee break, Room CE3/20d
10.30 — Session 3, Room CE3/20d
- Proposing of Planning System for Sports Domain: A Tool for Professional Coaches
Tomas Skerik, Wolfgang Faber and Lukas Chrpa.
- PDDL+ Planning with Temporal Pattern Databases
Wiktor Piotrowski, Maria Fox, Derek Long, Daniele Magazzeni and Fabio Mercorio.
- Integrating Mission, Logistics, and Task Planning for Skills-Based Robot Control in Industrial Kitting Applications
Matthew Crosby and Ron Petrick.
- Dependency Network Based Planning, Understanding the True Effects of Plans and Actions
11.50 — Closing Remarks, Room CE3/20d